Renal Care Society of South Africa Membership
Q: Who is eligible for membership? A: Membership categories – Full Members
The following are eligible for full membership of the Society.
- Nurses who are registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- Clinical Technologists who are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
The following are eligible for associate membership of the Society.
- Nurses who are enrolled with the South African Nursing Council as a Nurse or Auxiliary Nurse.
- Medical Practitioners, Dieticians and Social Workers who are registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- Any person who are committed to the promotion of renal care, and who is a professional person.
- Any person who are employed by a commercial Company, who are committed to the promotion of renal care and who do not qualify for full membership.
- Associate members shall have all the privileges of members in the Society except those of voting, holding office and serving as chairpersons of committees.
Affiliated members shall be individuals who have the same interest and qualifications as full members but who reside outside the territory of the Society. These members shall have no voting rights or hold office.